A come-as-you-are study on our royal wardrobe. God has clothes for us are out-of-this-world Royal-Wear that fits to perfection, sewn with threads of peace and joy and contentment. A far cry from the 3-way mirror, florescent-lighting gauntlet the world offers for clothing.
So – what are you wearing? and why does it matter? It has everything to do with our identity and self-worth. So far beyond outward covering, this outfit go to soul-clothing and the question, “What is defining you?” Let’s enjoy a trunk show together as we consider those who have gone before us listed in Hebrews 11.
We hope you can join us when you can – with lots of in and out of town, so no worries (as always!) And please feel free to invite friends.
- When: Tuesdays 9:30 – 11 am, June 4th – July 16th
- Where: TBD – please let us know your interest (reply with “I’m In” to [email protected]) so we can plan accordingly and let you know
- What: study on our Royal Wardrobe based on patriarchs of the faith from Hebrews 11
- Why: Any time, but especially Summer, is a great time to contemplate Scripture together.
- Who: EVERYONE is welcome. Remember this is come-as-you-are, when you can gathering. Please feel free to forward to friends. We wish we could offer childcare, but still can’t. But the great thing about Summer is lots of kids home from college.